Photo: Fox News
Article by Bryan Howard
March 10, 2018
Covington Catholic Highschool MAGA hat kid Nick Sandmann is about to become a very wealthy man. Sandmann hired heavy hitting lawyer Lin Wood to go after the media for spreading fake news against him and Wood is on a war path.
Wood appeared on Fox for an interview with Mark Levin, which won’t appear on T.V. Until Sunday night at 10 P.M. Wood announced he will be suing CNN for more than $250 million due to the fake lies they spread about his client.
Wood has already filed a lawsuit against the Washington Post for $250 million, and has a list of 54 people and organizations that he intends to sue.
“CNN was probably more vicious in its direct attacks on Nicholas than The Washington Post. And CNN goes into millions of individuals’ homes,” Wood said. “CNN couldn’t resist the idea that here’s a guy with a young boy, that Make America Great Again cap on. So they go after him.”
“They really went after Nicholas with the idea that he was part of a mob that was attacking the Black Hebrew Israelites, yelling racist slurs at the Black Hebrew Israelites. Totally false,” Wood continued. “Now you say you’ve seen the tape; if you took the time to look at the full context of what happened that day, Nicholas Sandmann did absolutely nothing wrong. He was, as I’ve said to others, he was the only adult in the room.”
“The CNN folks were online on Twitter at 7 a.m retweeting the little one-minute propaganda piece that had been put out,” Wood added. “They’re out there right away going after this young boy. And they maintain it for at least two days. Why didn’t they stop and just take an hour and look through the Internet and find the truth and then report it? Maybe do that before you report the lies.”
Mark Levin asked Wood if he plans on going after $250 Million like he did with the Washington Post.
Wood responded, “I expect because of the way they went after Nicholas so viciously, that the claim for his reputational damage will be higher than it was against The Washington Post.”