WATCH: Michael Knowles ‘Should We Let Academia Collapse?’

PHOTO: Screenshot

Article by Bryan Howard

February 10, 2019

Michael Knowles gave an amazing answer to a student when asked if we should let the Universities fail and burn down on their own. Knowles explains he wouldn’t let the Universities go down completely, but he would love to remove 97% of their ideas and keep the remaining 3%.

Knowles explains we need to remove the leftist ideology from campuses and push Western civilization ideas within our Universities.

WATCH:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: