Nick Sandmann’s Lawyer Will Sue Nathan Phillips For Defamation!

PHOTO: Screenshot

Article by Bryan Howard

February 9, 2019

The Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann’s lawyer decided he will be placing a lawsuit on Nathan Phillips for defamation. Nathan Phillips is the elderly Native American that harassed and bullied Sandmann. Soon after he went on national television and spread lies and propaganda about Sandmann.

Nick Sandmann’s family hired the heavy hitting lawyer Lin Wood, who recently released a video showing the false coverage from the media against Nick Sandmann. Also, Wood sent a letter to 54 reporters, celebrities, politicians, and media organizations for the libel slander against his client.

Wood wasn’t finished and told Life Site News that he plans on suing Nathan Phillips for defamation.

Life Site News wrote, “Lin Wood, an Atlanta-based lawyer, told LifeSite yesterday that Phillips’ “lies and false accusations” against Sandmann and the other Covington students are “well documented.””

LSN continued, “Wood told LifeSite that the list of recipients of the notices “continues to grow in number” and that the legal team is “in the process of sending formal written retraction demands in conformity with statutes in states in which litigation may be filed.” They expect to advance to the next stage and “file the first round of civil lawsuits within the next two weeks.””

Wood told LSN, “We have no idea why the investigation by the Diocese has not been concluded but we are confident that any objective review of the evidence will conclude that Nick did nothing wrong. Nick remained calm and well-mannered despite being confronted by an activist beating a drum within inches of his face while chanting loudly.  Nick did not utter one word except to quietly urge a classmate to refrain from making any comments that might aggravate the situation created by Phillips and the Black Hebrew Israelites.”

LSN noted, “Additionally, Wood confirmed rumors that Sandmann had been prevented from returning to the school for several days after the students returned from Washington. Wood stated to LifeSite, “Nick was prohibited by the school from attending classes for 6 school days in the two weeks following the incident “and “his return was only allowed on February 1 after his lawyers made clear to the school that we would not tolerate Nick being isolated and singled out based on specious claims that he first needed to give a statement to the school without his counsel in attendance and that there were ongoing security concerns (all other students had already been allowed to return to classes). On Saturday, January 19, Nick provided the school principal with an unsolicited email describing the incident. Nick had also previously released a 3-page, detailed statement concerning the incident.”

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: