Article by Bryan Howard
November 21, 2018
Ivanka Trump may have been using her private email for work use, which is ironic I admit due to the Hillary Clinton Email scandal. The Left is claiming this is as bad and Ivanka needs the fullest punishment by law. However, are these crimes the same between Hillary Clinton and Ivanka Trump? Quick answer, NO!
Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails to her assistants, White House aides, and Cabinet officials on her private email. It has not been revealed if any of the emails sent were classified information.
Ivanka apparently stopped using the email in 2017 after being told it was against the rules for her to do so. Ivanka claimed she did not know the rules. Which is possible since she may have thought it was ok since she didnt use a private server.
Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Ivanka’s attorney and ethics counsel, Abbe Lowell, said:
While transitioning into government, after she was given an official account but until the White House provided her the same guidance they had given others who started before she did, Ms. Trump sometimes used her personal account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family.
Ms. Trump did not create a private server in her house or office, no classified information was ever included, the account was never transferred at Trump Organization, and no emails were ever deleted.
Ivanka claimed her emails were mainly about “logistics and scheduling concerning her family.” This could be true because unlike Hillary Ivanka released all of her emails over to be investigated without deleting a single one.
If Ivanka is telling the truth she did not break any serious punishable crime unlike Clinton who broke many laws in her private emails. So why are they different?
Hillary Clinton’s email scandal was far more law breaking with serious punishment by law.
- Not only did Hillary Clinton use a private email she used a private server which makes the situation less secure.
- Hillary Clinton was using her private server and email in order to talk about classified information with high ranking officials.
- Hillary Clinton’s private server was not in the White House but in her Chappaquiddick home.
Hillary Clinton not only used her private email and server she destroyed evidence, which is punishable by law for up to 20 years in prison.
- Hillary Clinton deleted emails before handing over the emails.
- Hillary Clinton smashed her hard drive in pieces with a hammer in order to destroy evidence of her 33,0000 emails that were subpoenaed.
- Hillary Clinton used Bleach Bit to wipe’s a server clean of any storage saved.
When the left tries to compare the situations remind them of these facts because they are far from similar. Hillary Clinton should be spending at minimum 20 years in prison for destroying evidence plus the years for her confidential records on private emails and servers.