Article by Bryan Howard
June 25, 2018
Currently in todays’ society we are seeing Hollywood actors, Musicians, and Pro athletes getting exposure for spewing hateful rhetoric, long as they are following the Leftists line. At this point we all know of Colin Kaepernick, Robert De Niro, and yes, the awful LeBron James. However, what I want to do is give exposure for the ones who deserve the attention, for providing good in the world and establishing decency and religious values (Conservative values). This is one way we can fight back in the Culture War, and that is shining a light on the positives of the famous people who are of good morals that follow the Conservative line.
For the first installment I would like to shine the light on Chris Pratt. Pratt got his first big break with hit T.V. series “Parks and Recreation”, afterwards became a hit star, landing star roles in “Guardians of The Galaxy” and “Jurassic Park”. Ever since he has used his podium to speak about God and good values. As we all know, once you push God and high morals you get on the hit list of the Secular Left. Recently the Left attacked Pratt for telling fellow Comedian Kevin Smith he is praying for him. This was while Kevin Smith was in the hospital after a heart attack.
By now, I am sure most of you have heard Chris Pratts’ speech at the MTV awards where he doubled down on his faith in God and did not bend a knee to the tyrannical Left. In his speech he gave “9 rules from Chris Pratt for the next generation”.
- “Breath, if you don’t you will suffocate.”
- “You have a soul, be careful with it.”
- “Don’t be a “Turd”, if you’re strong be a protector. If you’re smart be an influencer. If you have strength and brains do not wield this against the weak that makes you a bully.”
- “Slip dogs medicine in a hamburger because the dog wouldn’t know its eating medicine. “(not much relevance but useful advice)
- “Doesn’t matter what it is earn it.”
- “God is real, God loves you, and God wants the best for you. Believe that I do.”
- “If you have to poop at a party pee first so you don’t spread the smell as long.” (also not relevant, but highly useful advice)
- “Learn to pray, it’s easy and good for the soul.”
- “Nobody is perfect. People are going to tell you you’re perfect just the way you are — you’re not. You are imperfect. You always will be. But, there is a powerful force that designed you that way. And if you’re willing to accept that, you will have grace. And grace is a gift. And like the freedom that we enjoy in this country that grace was paid for with somebody else’s blood, do not forget it. Don’t take it for granted.”
These rules support great values and align with Conservative values. Chris Pratt deserves to be put in the spot light for pushing great values and showing courage of standing strong on his convictions and not being afraid of the Leftist mob.
Chris Pratt has done other amazing charity work in his spare time. He donates millions for premature births, trying to help limit early birth defects and death. He has raised over $92,000 for a child with brain cancer to get treatment in 2015, and is heavily involved with severely Ill Children by supporting them with charity and visits to the hospital.
This is a man who has shown great integrity, leadership, and morals. Therefore, I made Chris Pratt the first ever for celebrity spot light segment. We need to keep giving attention to people like this instead of the scum in Hollywood that is praised.